Grow with Elite Remodeling Group
to join the ERG Team!
Find Purpose In Your Profession
The work you do with us matters! Being a part of this team offers more than just coming to work everyday. We volunteer with Habitat for Humanity, work closely with Shriners Hospital for Children, and build meaningful relationships within the team and community. At ERG we subscribe to a set of values that guide how we work, how we grow, and most importantly, who we are.
Our Elite Values
Elite Remodeling Group is a well established exterior remodeling company that has serviced northern Illinois since 1993. We are currently looking for a lead window & door installer to run an in-house crew.
Our primary goal is ensuring the homeowner’s satisfaction. A focus on customer service and quality craftsmanship is absolutely essential to our process. We provide W2 employment, health benefits, 401k, PTO, year round work, and opportunities for growth. If you think you have what it takes to be Elite, we would love to hear from you!
- Efficiently run a 2 or 3-man window & door installation crew while effectively meeting/exceeding deadlines, quality standards, and customer expectations.
- Lead your assistant(s) and be a mentor growing their skills and building the next generation of installers
- Educate homeowner on their new products and conduct completion paperwork after successful completion of jobs
- Daily communication with the production manager and office support on job progress, challenges or issues so we can react as a team
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- A strong focus on customer satisfaction, quality work, dependability, and professionalism
- The ability to be a problem solver and manage multiple tasks, appropriately prioritize responsibilities, and work independently
- Possess Lead Certification or willingness to obtain
- Additional skills/experience with brake work involving exterior wrapping and installation of residential insulated glass is a major plus
- Comfortable working in extreme environmental conditions including but not limited to: wet and humid weather, extreme cold and heat. Working consistently with power tools, working on a ladder and/or roof, working around electrical power tools, working around particles and fumes
Ready to Get Started?
Join us and help change the way clients experience the home remodeling process. At ERG we utilize the latest technology to bridge the gap between what science knows and what business does. This game-changing insight allows us to easily identify the exact problem and deliver the right solution in an efficient, and effective manner every time.
This is a team that does great work and has an awesome time doing it, together. We are always on the lookout for more exceptional people that share our goals and passion.
Apply today by filling in the form at the top of this page!
Our Customers Love Us